We have discovered how you can check and confirm your admission via jamb portal, follow the steps below to access JAMB CAPS through your Jamb profile.
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility it’s better using a PC or chrome browser on mobile devices
2. Login with your jamb credentials (email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After logging successfully, click on the options button (the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You will see CAPS under the tag “Admissions”, Click on it and you will be taken to the CAPS page.
5. And if the page shows “welcome”, don’t be scared. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to a ‘desktop view’. That is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
6. You will also see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on “Admission Status”,
7. It will then bring your details of your admission if you have been admitted, you can either “Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission”.
If your chosen school is yet to release admission list, it will read: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’. In this case, you will not be able to click on the “Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button”.
We congratulate you in advance for your admission.